Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lynnderella Her Holo, Holo Heart

1 coat Lynnderella Her Holo, Holo Heart over 3 coats Sally Hansen Delphinium

I wore this polish combination to my brother's wedding this past weekend.  This photo shows the wedding favor - a clear glass test tube filled with white rock candy. My brother is a chemist so it was both appropriate and yummy.

Back to the polish...

Fine silver holographic hexgon glitter pairs with silver holographic shards in random shapes and sizes to create Her Holo, Holo Heart.  Colors flare through a lacy silver maze of twinkling fine holographic particles and irregular holographic shards.  It's breathtaking.  Also - the formula is perfect.  I expected a tiny bit of fussing but I simply applied 1 coat to my nails and got a perfect result.  No fussing, no picking at pieces for placement, no edges poking up.  Awesome.


For more information on Lynnderella's wonderful lacquers go here!

8 comments:

  1. I would wear this just for the name even if it wasn't this pretty. And the test tube thing is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!! I wish I could get Lynnderella polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing polish! I keep hearing about Lynderella's polishes but I have yet to try them :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to have that one in your stash! It looks so pretty on you :-)
    I'm still waiting for my first Lynnderellas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I didn't know this Lynnderella!

    ReplyDelete