Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Sea Witch

It's official.  Sea Witch is my number one favorite dark purple shimmer.

It's so dark and vampy yet it screams I AM PURPLE!!!
This is 3 coats of Sea Witch.

The base is a rich red violet while the shimmer is a strong blue violet which leads to this crazy glowing vampy goodness.  There is no mistaking this for black.  Ever. This is the brightest dark purple I've ever seen.  This is perfection.  I am in love.

I would also like to declare that the hottest makeup combination ever is:  vibrant purple nail polish with bright red lipstick.  I wore Revlon Strawberry Suede with these nails and it was love.  

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty color and it looks great on you!

    www.makeupdiva24.blogspot.com
    xoxo, Chantel

    ReplyDelete