Friday, August 19, 2011

Ghoulish Glow & Black Mesh

China Glaze is repromoting Ghoulish Glow & Black Mesh 
in their Haunting Collection for Halloween 2011.  
Here are two fun looks using them! 

I started by applying 3 coats of Brucci Sheri's Pistachio Creme.

It looks like it's glowing already!  
This is one of my favorite mint green creams.

I added two coats of China Glaze Ghoulish Glow.
Two coats glows way better than one.  I love the little ghost!  <3

This is the perfect glow in the dark base for
black nail art or fun Halloween decals!

I couldn't photograph this in the dark so I took a video and
snapped a screen shot so you could see the GLOW!!!


Here is the look topped with China Glaze Black Mesh.
This looks really cool glowing in the dark - like green lava!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! The Brucci mint below the glow-in-the-dark polish works perfectly. Love the glowing video screen shot!!!! =) You always go the extra mile for great mani pics to share, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the black crackle over the glow in the dark is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete