Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NYC Teal the End


2 coats Teal the End

❤ My number one favorite teal shimmer.  ❤ 
Striking, intensely vibrant color.  Rich, lit from within shimmer.

P.S. If you guys would like to see the whole dress it's here!  <3

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! That color goes well with your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the polish and I lovelovelove the dress! I found you a chloe like polkadot dress I will email you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mel, Glassflecked. Thank you so much Mel! :D

    @Krissy Thank you so much - it was really fun to wear that dress with this bright beautiful polish! <3

    @Crystal Thank you so much - it's hands down my #1 favorite teal shimmer. I wish it was perm so much! And yes, email me - I am obsessed with polka dot dresses (and, well, polka dot everything!)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you artfully pose your hands!

    ReplyDelete